This lab is about 18.104.22.168 Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge. In this tutorial we will discuss about 22.214.171.124 Packet Tracer answers, in last tutorial we discuss about Introduction to CCNA 126.96.36.199 Packet Tracer – Troubleshooting Default Gateway Issues.
The objectives for 188.8.131.52 Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge are below. Performing these objectives will earn us the required score.
- Finishing the network demonstration for 184.108.40.206 Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge
- Performing basic device configuration on a router and a switch.
- Verifying the connectivity and troubleshoot the issues.
Your network manager is impressed with your performance in your job as a LAN technician. She would like you to now demonstrate your ability to configure a router connecting two LANs.Your tasks include configuring basic settings on a router and a switch using the Cisco IOS.
You will then verify your configurations, as well as configurations on existing devices by testing end-to-end connectivity.
As per Requirement for 220.127.116.11 Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge, we will perform the tasks required by the Network Manager.
- First requirement is to provide the missing information in the addressing table. This requirement is fulfilled by viewing the Ip addresses of the PC’s and the Gateways for these PC’s which is required,
- Second requirement for 18.104.22.168 Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge is to name the router and switch.
- Third requirement is to secure all lines by using the cisco as the user EXEC password for all lines.
- Fourth requirement is to secure the privileged EXEC password and using the class as the Privileged EXEC password.
- Fifth requirement is to encrypt all plain text password by using the command service-password encryption.
- Sixth requirement for 22.214.171.124 Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge is to configure an appropriate banner i.e.(Banner motd)
- Seventh task is to configure the interfaces with the given addressing provided in the addressing table. Don’t forget to add the document description for the interfaces.
- Eighth last but the least we will save the running configurations into the start-up configurations.
That’s all for today. Stay tuned for more CCNA solved labs
Latest posts by Hamza Arif (see all)
- Wide area networks (WAN) & Metropolitan area networks (MAN) - August 18, 2018
- Understanding the Internet, intranets, and extranets - August 17, 2018
- Exploring network collisions, CSMA/CD, and CSMA/CA - August 16, 2018