Nokia 6 smartphone was launched in January 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch. Nokia 6 price is almost 270$.
The Nokia 6 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 154.00 x ray 75.80 x ray 7.85 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 167.00 g.
The Nokia 6 is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nokia 6 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Nokia 6 is a dual SIM (GSM + CDMA and GSM + CDMA) . Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
You may also like: Xiaomi Redmi note 5
Nokia used to be among earth’s biggest cellular phone manufacturers but it Fell behind with the arrival of iPhone and Android smartphones. Back in 2014, Nokia’s Devices and Services branch has been sold to Microsoft. In 2016, Finnish company HMD World Wide purchased Part of Microsoft’s attribute phone Business and it has a licensing agreement which allows it to produce.
Nokia 6 specifications
- Rear camera is 16-megapixel with flash and front camer is 8 megapixels
- Operating system is android 7.0
- Conncectivirt Wi-Fi standard 802.11 a/b/g/n
- GPS available
- Headphones 3.5mm
- Dual sim
- 3G and 4G/LTE available
- Compass/ Magnetometer Available
- Proximity sensor Available
- Accelerometer Available
- Ambient light sensor Available
- Gyroscope available
Latest posts by Hamza Arif (see all)
- Exploring network collisions, CSMA/CD, and CSMA/CA - August 16, 2018
- Client server and peer-to-peer connections - August 14, 2018
- Understanding point-to-point and point-to-multipoint networks - August 13, 2018