Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is an upcoming smartphone by Xiaomi. It Include a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 include 3GB of RAM. The Phone is rumoured to pack 32GB of internal storage that can be Concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is rumoured to package a 16-megapixel Primary camera on the back and a 13-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
You may also like: Applying Switch port security
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is rumoured to run Android 7.0 and be powered by a 3790mAh non removable battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 tipped for a single SIM (GSM) . Connectivity Options are believed to include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Headphones, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the telephone are rumoured to add Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Unofficial preliminary specifications
- Network which Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 supported is GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
- The launch date is not yet announced.
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- – Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
– XviD/MP4/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- 1/2.6″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Secondary camera 13 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
Xiaomi Is a privately owned firm that designs, develops, and sells smartphones, an Android-based OS, and other consumer electronics. Xiaomi Also makes fitness trackers, TVs, air purifiers, and tablets. It has a Skin because of its Android phones and tablets — MIUI. The company largely Sells its phones via flash sales in all around the world.
Latest posts by Hamza Arif (see all)
- Exploring network collisions, CSMA/CD, and CSMA/CA - August 16, 2018
- Client server and peer-to-peer connections - August 14, 2018
- Understanding point-to-point and point-to-multipoint networks - August 13, 2018