This lab is about 220.127.116.11 Packet Tracer – Documenting the Network . In this tutorial we will discuss about 18.104.22.168 Packet Tracer – Documenting the Network . You may also see the 22.214.171.124 Packet Tracer – Using Traceroute to Discover the Network.
126.96.36.199 Packet Tracer – Documenting the Network
In this activity, your job is to document the addressing scheme and connections used in the Central portion of the network. You must use a variety of commands to gather the required information.
Note: The user EXEC password is cisco. The privileged EXEC password is class.
· Access the command line of the various devices in Central.
· Use commands to gather the information required in the Addressing Scheme and Device Connection Documentation table.
· If you do not remember the necessary commands, you can use the IOS built-in help system.
· If you still need additional hints, refer to the Hints page. In Packet Tracer, click the right arrow (>) on the bottom right side of the instruction window. If you have a printed version of the instructions, the Hints page is the last page.
Addressing Scheme and Device Connection Documentation
Use the following commands to gather the information you need to document the network:
show ip interface brief
Latest posts by Ali Hassan (see all)
- 188.8.131.52 Packet Tracer – Configuring IPv4 Static and Default Routes - July 3, 2018
- 184.108.40.206 Packet Tracer – Investigating Directly Connected Routes - June 23, 2018
- 220.127.116.11 Packet Tracer – Configuring and Verifying a Small Network - June 22, 2018