This lab is about 188.8.131.52 Lab answer – Viewing Network Device MAC Addresses. In this tutorial we will discuss about 184.108.40.206 lab answers, in last tutorial we discuss about Introduction to VTP (VLAN Trunking Protocol).
220.127.116.11 Lab Answer
Here we have topology of 18.104.22.168 Lab – Viewing Network Device MAC Addresses. We have a switch and a PC-A user and we will configure them with the given Addressing table.
22.214.171.124 Lab Required Resources
- 1 Switch (Cisco 2960)
- 1 PC
- Console Cable
- Ethernet Cable
126.96.36.199 Lab Objective
- Configure Devices
- Cable the Network with the given instructions, connect S1 F0/6 to PC-A Ethernet Port.
- Configure the IP address, Default gateway to the PC-A with respect to given Addressing table.
- Configure Basic setting for the switch (watch below video for configurations).
- Verify Connectivity
- Ping the PC-A with the switch, if it response normal then connectivity is correct.
- Display, Discribe and Analyze Ethernet MAC address
Ethernet MAC addresses are 48-bit long. They are displayed using six sets of hexadecimal digit that are usually separated by the dashes, colons or periods.
- Open the command promote and type ipconfig/all (it will show the IP address and MAC address of the device.)
- Analyses the Mac address of S1 F0/6 interface.
188.8.131.52 Lab Configurations
S1# show interfaces vlan 1
It will show MAC address, IP address and BIA stand for Burned in address.
S1# Show arp
It will show mac addresses information arp stands for Address Resolution protocol.
S1# Show MAC address table
It will show whole scenario Mac addresses Table.
Watch the video for all configuration of 184.108.40.206 Lab answer, hope you will like it. If you have any problem regarding to this 220.127.116.11 lab you can comment or contact us. Keep in touch!
Latest posts by Hamza Arif (see all)
- Wide area networks (WAN) & Metropolitan area networks (MAN) - August 18, 2018
- Understanding the Internet, intranets, and extranets - August 17, 2018
- Exploring network collisions, CSMA/CD, and CSMA/CA - August 16, 2018